Information on private people, restricted to "consumer credit law" as of August 2004. Provides information access on a person's ability to meet payments. The information is gathered from private and public financial sources such as banks and governmental institutions. The information exposes lost debts and prevents you from doing a bad business deal.
Why is it important to order a credit report on a private person?
- The risk model is tailored specifically to your company's needs and reduces the risk and reservations when signing a business deal
- Reduces fraud and exposes lost debts
- Enables to predict customers' payment ethics
What does the report include?
Credit report on private people presents both negative and positive financial information on a person's payment ethics. The information is gathered from several sources: banks, credit card companies, courts, official receiver, execution office, bank of Israel and leading companies on the market.
To view an example of a report, please click here
- Execution office orders
- Bad checks
- Limited accounts
- Unpaid debts
- Credit lines that were paid on time
For what purposes can you use a report?
- Providing credit lines
- Selling or purchasing an asset or a service
- Check balances and debts
- Debt collection
- Renting out apartments and renewing contracts
- Sales agreements
Tailor made reports
Order a full report that includes information from all sources, or a partial report from sources according to your selection.
How to order a report?
For further information please click here
+972-3-7330330 E-mail: email@example.com